With all my dedication and love for people, I dedicate myself through my work and life to cooperatively achieve the highest quality of life.
Despite growing older, it sometimes feels like we are not moving forward in specific areas of ourselves. We feel that we have sacrificed our purpose – that we do not feel alive every day, even living without goals. My job is to get people back on track; the path of life’s purpose. By seeing why it does not flow and by creating awareness, the person can discover new possibilities in such a way that they feel themselves again, finding their own strength. And so that they may feel the balance and the love for what they do once again, to achieve the life they always wanted.
High attunement to my life purpose
Coaching has always been my driving force and my greatest passion. My clients have been coming back for years, because they know that I offer them a unique and renewed coaching each session; one in which transformation is experienced in every session. I support until they succeed! I have sharpened my brain, developed a hyper focus and unique screening capabilities to offer my clients the highest service possible. When tuning into a situation or person, I easily know what does not flow naturally. I master different types of coaching styles.
During my career in Human Resource Management in 2002, while practicing Management, Lifestyle Strategy and Business Coaching in Business, I started exploring my coaching talents. Around the age of 27 (2009) I started my own company to live my passion and coach men and women of all ages worldwide, resulting in success stories in their private lives and careers. I collaborate with organizations, various business relationships and individuals to join forces. For an extensive overview of my work and working relationships, please refer to my LinkedIn profile.
Educations from 2000 – present
* HBO education Human Resource Management, Hogeschool van Amsterdam
* Post-HBO training Life Coaching for professionals, Atma Institute
* Coaching training: (vocational) Integrated leadership, intuitive and authentic leadership, systemic work (family constellation, career and talent constellation, Voice Dialogue), Wataflow and so much more.
* Human resources, management, career coaching, reintegration into business, among others at Delta Lloyd, Lovells, Anthos.
* Starting up and designing the branch, team and branch management and coaching in the gymnasium education.
* Coaching in personal and professional development projects for the Municipality of Amsterdam and Kindertelefoon (children help line).
* Employed in own company as of February 2009.
What are important values for me
* Enthusiasm, optimism, a lot of energy, open-mindedness
* Focus on the Now and the Future
* Visionary, pioneer, entrepreneur
* Honesty, authenticity and sincerity
Let us meet.
With heart greetings,
Sandra Adrienne Bucher (’82)