Gain the awareness, experience and tools to experience yourself in a greater potential in the peer team coaching sessions
Team Coaching and training shows you how to create and manifest with the best version of yourself and within your team. These conscious online and face to face meetings are inviting you to expand your awareness and we do this together, in the group dynamic. You will develop your pro-active, communicative, authentic and intuitive leadership. This means that you are able to tap into your full potential. The more you recognize your potential and can make full use of it, the more quality, abundance, success you offer your team. It will bring a powerful natural flow in your work.
Be surprised by the insights obtained in the Team Coaching and training. We explore three spheres of development:
– The intrapersonal sphere, the area of the individual and group consciousness and subconscious mind.
– The transpersonal sphere, the field of vision, mission, intuition, desires, passions and goals.
– The interpersonal sphere, the area of communication and relationships.
In these meetings we will work as a group, but also as an individual. You learn tools to continue independently and with the group. Of course there is room to bring in your own cases and themes, to jointly investigate how you can position yourself in your (team) work. Feel welcome to send your message to email@example.com for more information or to schedule an introductory meeting.
Gain awareness and learn powerful tools, resulting in…
– You become a magnet in attracting positivity and success.
– The more potential becomes visible, the more you will activate others in power and great team results.
– Abundance can be experienced when you are allowing it.
– How to joyfully and positively manage your job.
– How you can achieve effective physical, emotional and mental performances.
– How to transform undermining core beliefs and thoughts into empowering beliefs and thoughts.
– What your essential desires, passions and goals are and how to unite these with the team.
– The importance of open and sincere team communication.
– The importance of listening with focus and without projections or interpretations.
– A number of communication and transformational tools.
– Gained more insight into motives, qualities and ambition.
– Formulating career prospects and meaning.
– Strengthening of leadership skills and personal leadership.
– Improve communication and influence, more results together with my team.
– Increase in job satisfaction and energy, better work-life balance.
– Dealing better with demanding customers
– Dealing with conflict effectively and changes in the organization and in your life.